WCB Utilities Vehicles Graphics
Due to WCB’s high profile status in their industry, they needed to sharpen their brand image and take their branding to the next level. We undertook a number of design proposals and we finally narrowed it down to one the customer liked with a few tweaks. We then produced a number of graphic decal visual drawings put it into place and made sure it looked how the client wanted.
Our Medway team came up trumps and the signage design visuals were approved. We had to take into account all chapter 8 regulations for vehicles working on the highway with hi intensity reflective Chevrons to the rear of all vehicles and the newly introduced ECE104 that is a regulation that establishes guidelines for the use of retro-reflective safety markings on heavy goods vehicles operating throughout Europe.
We managed to undertake all of this in timescales that were tight that as soon as the vehicle arrived, the graphics needed to be made and fitted the same day. The rear chevrons are of a 3M diamond grade quality self adhesive vinyl and cadcut to shape before application to give vehicles maximum visibility when working on the public highway.
- All Kiss cut graphics are made from Avery JAC Serical external grade self adhesive vinyl.
- All of the logos required are printed on our Roland Eco Solvent large format printers printing up to 1080dpi giving great quality results and punchy outstanding colours.
- All of our prints are over laminated with Suitable protective laminates in a variety of finishes to suit the purpose it is being used for.
- All installed out our premises on Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent or on site as and when required.
- Our fitters are all trained and qualified to carry out with the minimum of inconvenience to our clients.
We provide a huge range of bespoke products and are happy to advise
What We Offer
Signs & Imaging are a Kent based signmaker and printer. We produce signage, banners, vinyls, window graphics and decals for pretty much everything. Make your business stand out amongst the crowd.
Get In Touch